25 Days to Better Thinking and Better Living: A Guide for Improving Every Aspect of Your Life by Richard W. Paul and Linda Elder is free today from the Amazon Kindle store, and has received an average user rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 6 customer reviews. You can pick up your free copy by clicking here or typing in http://amzn.to/pErhyI into your computer’s web browser.
Here is the book’s description from the Amazon website”:
You are what you think! Take control of your thinking…and start living life to the fullest! In just 25 days, you can discover how to cut through lies, gain insight, and make smarter choices in every area of your life–from work and money to your intimate relationships. Discover how to overcome bad thinking habits caused by self-delusion or out-of-control emotions…clarify what you really want…recognize what you don’t know. Ask the right questions…resist brainwashing, manipulation, and hypocrisy…Avoid worrying, conformism, and blame!
- 25 powerful ways to improve your thinking–and make smarter, better decisions.
- Stop deceiving yourself: Overcome built-in self-delusion, wishful thinking, and worrying.
- Use better thinking to make better decisions at work, at home, and throughout your life.
- Critically evaluate what you’re told by advertisers, politicians, your boss…even your family!
- Quick, practical, easy to use! Includes daily/weekly action plans, progress notes, and more.
Want to have this blog sent wirelessly to your Kindle vs. reading it on your computer? Try out the free two-week subscription! Click here for the Amazon page for Free Kindle Books Plus a Few Other Tipsor type in http://www.tinyurl.com/fkblog into your computer’s web browser.