This one is actually eight books in one compilation: Insights from Remarkable Business People by D. Michael Abrashoff is free today from the Amazon Kindle store, and you can pick up your free copy by clicking here or typing in http://amzn.to/fOXS1n into your computer’s web browser.
Here is the book’s description from the Amazon website:
A brand new collection of essential insights for your business and career from world-renowned experts…now in a convenient e-format, at a great price!
Get it straight from the top: secrets only the world’s best leaders can tell you!
What it takes to lead your team to greatness! Outstanding leaders tell you how to identify and fix even the biggest problems…get buy-in that’s real…balance external customers and internal processes…infuse creativity throughout your organization, and reinvent its future…get results, not salutes!
From world-renowned leaders and experts, including Captain D. Michael Abrashoff, Jim Champy, Fred Wiersema, Dean LeBaron, Michael F. Golden, Gary Hirshberg, and many more.
Included in this collection:
- · Changing a Troubled Ship’s Course (Captain D. Michael Abrashoff)
- · What’s the Problem with Customers? (Fred Wiersema)
- · Get Results, Not Salutes (Captain D. Michael Abrashoff)
- · Winning Customers with Commitment (Gary Hirshberg)
- · Listen Up! (Captain D. Michael Abrashoff)
- · Clearing the Mind for Creativity (John Kao)
- · No Company Runs Itself (Michael F. Golden)
- · Why I’m (Still) Buying Gold (Dean LeBaron)
- · How to Design a Great Customer Experience (Fred Wiersema)
- · Oprah (Brand) Renew (Nancy F. Koehn)
- · The Future Is Yours to Invent (John Kao)
- · The Pull of Customers, The Push of Processes (Jim Champy)
- · How to Rebound from Adversity (Glenn Mangurian)
- · What I Learned from Peter Drucker (Jim Champy)
- · What I Learned at the Naval Academy (Captain D. Michael Abrashoff)
- · Lessons of a Brand Manager (Michael F. Golden)
Want to have this blog sent wirelessly to your Kindle vs. reading it on your computer? Try out the free two-week subscription! Click here for the Amazon page for Free Kindle Books Plus a Few Other Tips.